National and Thematic Pavilions
Powerful visibility, networking and investment opportunities for you and your country, organization or sector.
Why a National or Thematic Pavilion?
- Highlight growth, key projects, investment and partnership opportunities
- Exhibit local and regional projects, micro, small and medium businesses, innovative ideas and entrepreneurship
- Position your association, organization or company as a leader in its field
- Connect your sector experts, association membership or organization to the broader tech ecosystem – and increase your membership
- Explore new market and partnership opportunities in Viet Nam’s dynamic digital sector, networking with government, local industry and main ICT players on the showfloor
- Share best practices to strengthen national ICT development or explore partnerships within your sector
- Host exclusive meetings, targeted networking and hospitality functions
- Announce products, services and partnerships or sign agreements on our international platform
- Gain insight and understanding on the transformation of the ICT industry
- Apply for the ITU Digital World Awards to gain international recognition, unique networking & visibility opportunities – for SMEs, large industry players and governments
- Take advantage of targeted support to develop networks and build capacity for your key ecosystem stakeholders
- Support SME skills development and growth with the dedicated SME Programme of expert-led workshops, masterclasses and mentorship
- Enjoy global visibility on the event website, in the event app, in interviews and with guest blogs
- Organise a National Pavilion spotlight event to increase visibility with event participants and international media
- Offer Access Passes to existing and prospective clients
- Benefit from from a CEO Leader Pass and personalized account management
As always, we attend ITU Telecom World in order to benefit from global best practices, find out what is going on in other economies, borrow from their experiences and also share our own ideas on how we deploy services in emerging technologies, AI, 5G, the Internet of Things. Coming here will enrich our experience on how best we are going to do this.
National and Thematic Pavilions are available as raw space or as turnkey solutions. Raw space allows you to fully customize your presence using the stand builder of your choice with a minimum size of 50m2. Turnkey solutions are available for a range of size options and include space, construction, furnishing, set-up and dismantling to minimize effort and reduce expenses.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
150m2 Turnkey pavilion
This turnkey package typically features a reception area, a demo area with 5 showcase workstations, and a seminar area to host presentations, pitching sessions, networking events & social activities, as well as a lounge, a hospitality area, and meeting room in boardroom style. It typically includes utility services, internet connections, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem and daily cleaning.
100m2 Turnkey pavilion
This option typically includes a reception area, a demo area with 5 showcase workstations, a lounge, a hospitality area, a meeting room in boardroom style, utility services, internet connections, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem and daily cleaning.
50m2 Turnkey pavilion
This option typically includes a reception area, a demo area with 4 showcase workstations, utility services, internet connections, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem and daily cleaning.
Low-cost pavilion options
Turnkey options are available for 18m2 and 36m2 stands including space, construction, furnishing, set-up and dismantling for all recognised Least Developed Countries, Small Island Developing States and Landlocked Developing Countries.
36m2 Turnkey pavilion
This option typically includes a reception area, a demo area with 3 showcase pods, an open meeting area, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem as well as daily cleaning.
18m2 Turnkey pavilion
All graphics and turnkey provisions are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change.